1. Carefully Selected Cattle: Unlike most, we don't just grab any cattle off the pasture for beef. We carefully handpick the best, plumpest animal that meets not only our high standards but yours as well, ensuring you enjoy the most juicy, tender, and flavorful beef of your life!
2. Nutrient Dense: Our cattle graze pristine pastures, choosing from a diverse menu of nutrient-rich plants, each bursting with vital nutrients. The result? A symphony of flavors and a meat that's not just delicious but also brimming with essential nutrients like Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), Vitamins A and E, B Vitamins and more!
3. World Class Butchering: Our beef is humanely harvested at a small local butcher, followed by a controlled dry aging process. The beef's natural enzymes tenderize the meat while intensifying its flavor, resulting in a rich, buttery texture and a depth of taste that's unparalleled. Expert butchers hand-cut and package the beef using vacuum-sealed packaging, ensuring its freshness. The final touch is a swift flash-freezing process, preserving both taste and nutrition.
4. No Junk: While our broken food system throws antibiotics, growth hormones, and corn at cattle to increase production, we take a different route. Our cattle grow at nature's pace and are never given growth hormones or antibiotics.
5. Restorative: Our cattle are our partners to restorative the land, sequester carbon, create habitat for wildlife, increase biodiversity, and ensure the underground herd a.k.a. the soil is healthy. When you choose Parker Pastures, you are investing in your health AND a healthier Earth.
6. Freedom: We're not supported by subsidies or tied to corporate agendas. As a small family ranch, we believe in freedom – freedom to raise beef the way God intended on grass, that was never sprayed with herbicides or pesticides, so you can feed your family, the highest quality beef, without fear of what is in it.