- Quarter Grass-fed Beef. $4.10/lb hanging weight (100-200 lbs)
- Half Grass-fed Beef. $3.75 lb/lb hanging (approx. 200-350 lbs)
- Whole Grass-fed Beef. $3.60/lb hanging (400-700lbs)
- BULK GROUND BEEF: Quarter, Half, or Whole beef, prices vary.
Quarter: (Approx. $600-$800 total)
- $100 deposit.
- $4.10/lb hanging weight (100-200 lbs). You can expect about 55 – 60% of the hanging weight as cut and wrapped meat.
- Processing approx.. $150
- Standard Cut only: Because we offer a split quarter (pieces from both front and hind quarters)we only offer Quarters as a Standard Cut. This means the butcher will cut it to utilize the animal most efficiently.
Half: ( $1200-$1600 total)
- $200 Deposit.
- $3.75lb/lb hanging (approx. 200-350 lbs) You can expect about 55-60% of the hanging weight as cut and wrapped meat.
- Processing $250
- $400 deposit.
- $3.60/lb hanging (400-700lbs) You can expect about 55-60% of the hanging weight cut and wrapped meat.
- Processing $400.
- Crested Butte
- Montrose, Ridgeway, Telluride
- Denver Metro & Boulder
- Colorado Springs
Heritage Devon Cattle Our unique herd of heritage Devon cows are the heart of our grass-fed beef business. On a world wide basis Devon cattle are known as providing high quality beef from grass-only operations. The “Red Rubies” are one of the few remaining breeds of cattle that have retained their purity of breed over many centuries. The Devon breed historically has been the “Butcher’s Breed” because of the quality of the meat produced as well as the excellent cut- out (due to their fine dense bone).